Monday, May 9, 2011

Golf

            Golf is a sport that I really love to play.  I used to hate it when I was younger.  My dad would watch golf on the television and I would usually die of boredom.  I thought it lacked in action and was too laid back.  Now, these are the reasons who I love golf so much.
            Golf is the most relaxing sport there is.  You go out there and forget about all your worries and just hit some golf balls.  The golf courses are always very nice.  The scenery is very peaceful.  Not to mention you get to ride around in golf carts throughout the game. 
            Golf is underrated.  People seem to compare it to other sports like football and hockey, but they shouldn’t.  It is completely different.  It is a totally different experience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment