Monday, May 9, 2011

New Versus Old

            I am not that crazy about new video games.  Even though they have amazing graphics and are extremely realistic, I find myself getting bored with them easily.  They seem to lack something that interests me in video games.  I grew up in the 90’s, so I played a lot of Super Mario Brothers, Sonic the Hedgehog, and other games of that nature. 
            I had a thought recently that maybe I am just growing up, and that video games just don’t interest me anymore.  That would explain why I am not interested in the newer stuff.  Not because it is not as good as the older video games, but because I have simply grown up.  This is false.  My friend recently set up my Xbox so that I can play thousands of older games for free.  I have been playing them nonstop for a week. 
            The conclusion is I am not growing up.  I just love the old school video games so much more than the newer ones.

1 comment:

  1. Quit living in the past play the newer better games. I ust think you no good at them n00b. lololol :P

    ReplyDelete